At long last, here are my notes from the Transhuman Strategies conference held by the Brighter Brains Institute on 21 March 2015. It took me a while to find the notebook I wrote them in, so that's why they're a few months late in coming. Anyway, my notes are under the cut.
Hank Pellissier - Transhumanitarian Projects
- Goals: Extending life, increasing mental ability
- Life expectency in Japan is 80, in Sierra Leone is 35
- Hunger is still the greatest killer
- Shipping food or backing projects
- De-worming - parasiting infections in children
- The energy deficit incurred by parasitic infection lowers IQ in children …