My notes from Thotcon 0x0a:
Hacking Con Badges for Fun and Profit
- Given by an EE
- Badge hacking started with DC23, HHV.
- Turned his DC23 record-badge into an analog clock.
- AND!XOR's DC24 independent badge.
- Maple Mini STM32.
- Live spectrum analysis of 20-20KHz as an add-on.
- Mic, pre-amp, FFT running on the uc.
- Wired into the badge, rock-and-roll.
- Inspiration and OSINT - look at the badge when it's announced, think about it
- Get ideas
- PoC - if you don't have this, you're not going to have anything
- dev & debug
- DC25 - NRF52 - 503.party
- Blow up any images you can and start thinking …