I don't have a lot of time.
All hell broke loose in Syria on 3 February 2012. The city of Homs was invaded by the Syrian military, which then opened fire. Over 400 people are confirmed dead, and I don't have an accurate count of the number of people who were injured anymore.
Please follow the hashtag #syria on Twitter for late-breaking news. And Twitter, if you even think of censoring this you will make a Time Lord very, very angry.
To help the people of Syria connect to the Net to continue transmitting video footage and photographs of what's happening, the following dialups have been established for users in Syria to get online. Here's the list, and here's a copy of the content made at 0134 EST5EDT on 4 February 2012:
- +4618700800 user:flashback pw: flashback
- +3908251872424 any user/password
- +3909241962424 any user/password
- +16033715050 any user/password
- +431962962 user: selfnet password: selfnet
- +492317299993 user: telecomix password: telecomix
- +33 1 72 89 01 50. login: toto password: toto by FDN
Additionally, I have a mirror of video footage shot in Syria during the Arab Spring here. It's a copy of this website. I'll try to update it at least once a day now that I've got it scripted.
Be brave, everyone. We're doing everything we can to help, wherever we are.