Mar 03, 2010
Things have been a bit dodgy over the past couple of days. I haven't written much because of stuff going on at home. Somehow, Leandra's systemware got horked along the way (I'm pretty sure that I messed up an upgrade somewhere along the line and it cascaded out of control) and I spent most of the weekend trying to fix it. While I think that I made some progress getting things put back together there is no guarantee that things aren't going to go seriously pear-shaped in the near future. Plus, I really don't have the bandwidth at home anymore to really host anything; one of the things I like least about my neighborhood is the generally crappy state of the telecom infrastructure here with no plans to run fibre out here for another couple of years, or so Verizon's schedule tells me. So, I got a Dreamhost contract and spent much of the night pushing everything out to their network and re-jiggering my DNS configuration.
And so, here we are.
It might take me a couple of days to finish shaking the bugs out things, so I'm keeping an eye on everything, or when I have a chance to do so, anyway.
Now, to figure out what to do next.