Not too long ago I was noodling over a problem: I wanted to break up the scheduling queues in Huginn to make my fleets of agents a little more efficient when the execute. The best way I could think of was to make some of the schedules stochastic - periodically have an agent roll some dice and depending on what comes up decide whether or not to trigger the agents downstream. So, of course I started looking for a random number generator that would basically roll 1d10. However, the Liquid templating language that Huginn uses internally doesn't have any function to do this and I didn't feel like bodging one together even though it would probably work well enough for my purposes. So, off to my local Searx instance to see what I could scare up.
It was then that discovered (or re-discovered, maybe) some interesting things about the meta-search engine in question.