Tag overview for: 'nanotechnology'
Entries on this site with 'nanotechnology'
- Practical matter compilation one step closer: Custom pharmaceuticals.
For many years, the development of pharmaceutical drugs has been kind of hit or miss. New and interesting bioactive compounds are discovered and tested in different labora
- Programmable nanoprocessors and neural prosthetics?
A dream many of us over the years had involve having head computers of one kind or another implanted. Augmentations of our existing capabilities, replacements for damaged
- Unlocked achievement: macroscale buckytube fabrication.
The year 1985 was known for many strange and wonderful things: Misfits of Science was on prime time television, William Gibson was working on the novel Count Zero , and a
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
When I discovered that Spyglass Pictures was bringing G.I. Joe to the big screen a while ago I was nonplussed until I discovered that Christopher Eccleston , who happens t
- Self-assembling three-dimensional crystals of DNA.
Scientists working in the burgeoning field of nanotechnology at Brookhaven National Laboratory have announced another breakthrough in molecular technology: They figured ou
- Clockwork automata on the micro-scale.
An article in the New Journal of Physics this month postulates a novel use for the not-yet-extant technology of nanotechnology: Building clockwork computers on a microscop